Welcome to the Copley Hill Business Community Hub.
This facility has been established to encourage our tenants to interact on both a business and social level and we hope that it will prove useful to all.
If you have a press release, an event, an item to sell or give away or a special promotion please do let us know and then it can be shared with the rest of the business community here on site.
Bookings for the Copley Hill Meeting Rooms can also be made here.
Do let us know if there are other services that would be useful on this website. Thanks. The Copley Hill Team
Vacancy: IT Support Technician
iTEXS is a Cambridge based company looking to recruit an enthusiastic and proactive IT Support Technician to join their team. It is expected that the successful candidate will have at least two years’ experience in an IT support role.
Your time will be split between technical support calls on the helpdesk, in-house preparation of workstations and servers, and site visits to investigate issues or install new hardware. You will have to liaise between clients and suppliers to configure new products or resolve queries, and will need to create and maintain documentation.
- Creating/configuring and troubleshooting users/mailboxes on Windows Server (2008, 2012 and 2016), MS Exchange and Office 365.
- Configuring OneDrive for Business.
- Migrating profiles and data between workstations.
- Troubleshooting Windows 7 & 10 Operating Systems.
- Diagnosing hardware problems.
- Good understanding of networking including the setting up and configuring of routers, switches and wireless devices including NAT/Port changes and VPN’s.
- Customer-facing experience.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience of installation and setup of Windows Server and MS Exchange
- Virtualisation such as Hyper-V
- A working knowledge of Apple Macs
- Setting up Mobile devices (iOS, Android)
- Installing Cat5/6 data cabling
The successful candidate will receive a package including :
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company van
- Pension contributions
- Standard office hours
- Friendly working environment
- Formal and informal training
Salary: £23- 29k p.a.
You will require a full clean driving licence.
To apply please send your CV with a covering letter, no agencies please.